Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ideas For The Blog, and Something New

Hey Folks,

First I want to thank you so much for visiting the blog. It makes me feel great to be able to help people with their family tree research (and pick up a few ideas myself!).

Speaking of ideas, someone stopped by recently looking for information on "electronically organizing" their research. Would anyone be interested in information about genealogy software? I could do a little research and maybe write an article on some of the different programs that are out there. Also, I've been thinking about trying to make some how-to videos on genealogy. I'd like to get your feedback and suggestions, so I set up a poll. If you like one of the things you see please click on it. If you'd like to see something I haven't mentioned, or the poll has expired, please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Now for the "Something New" part. I'm getting ready to move the blog to a new website! I want to make it easier to find just what you're looking for to help with your research and I hope the new site will do just that! I'll let you know more as we get closer to the big move.

Until next time,
Danita

No comments:

Post a Comment