Thursday, June 24, 2010

Early American Ancestors

I spent some time in a chat session today that made me really want to look at my Early American Ancestors again.  The last time I really spent any time working on those families the internet wasn't really a viable option for searching yet!  Even with the research I had done earlier, combined with what my great-aunt had done in the early 20th century, I know I'm related to 10 U.S. Presidents.  I visited a Facebook group called "Old Stock Americans (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29073689235&v=info#!/group.php?gid=29073689235) and couldn't really name off my ancestors because I only recall two or three.  I think I'll spend a little time updating and researching and seeing what I can find!  I've always wanted to be a part of the Mayflower descendents but never took the time to work on it.  Wish me luck!

If anyone would like help with their Early American Ancestor research, let me know and I'll see if I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment